Contact I See Card
This video is designed to help kids and adults learn the Spanish and English pronunciations of each card in DECK 1 of theI See Cards game.
To get the most learning out of playing I See Cards:
• Parents should learn the pronunciations of the items on the card.
• Play I See Cards by saying both languages when they spotting an item.
• Do flash quizzes of the items on each card with your kids.
• Use every opportunity to point out items and say it in Spanish (with or without cards).
• Get your children to repeat your pronunciation.